Wednesday, June 2, 2010

GOODNIGHT BEAUTIFUL...

have a very good day n good night, beautiful

Wouldn't it be nice to hear someone say these words to u once in a while…heheh but mom oways says na-night ling hehehe

Okay…enough…I’m writing today coz I’m bored n would like to write about one of my fave writer…yeah guys n gurls…I like reading very…very…seriously very much. So…Introducing…d one n only DOROTHY KOOMSON.

~ - ~

~ - ~

Her 1st novel that I read was My Best Friend’s Girl…got me all hooked up like JK Rowling’s Harry Potter series. What I like about her writings is that it is very straightforward writings and she could really portray the feelings each of the character in her novel so that readers could imagine the situation in which the characters are in. The covers for each book are also nicely selected. Besides that, I love her selection of words used in the novel… such as…

~ - ~

I’m not gorgeous…I’m Tiga” – My Best Friend’s Girl

Double promise forever n ever” – My Best Friend’s Girl

~ - ~

~ - ~

The next novel from her that I love is Marshmallow For Breakfast. Doesn’t u just love the title also??? The latest one is Goodnight Beautiful.

~ - ~


~ - ~

~ - ~

Well… I definitely am hoping during this semester break I could get hold of a good book as a good read. Anyone kind enough to buy me my fave novelists latest releases???

Perhaps… Goodnight Beautiful (^ _ ^)

Okay then… have a really good day n good night… beautiful

~ All image are courtesy of Google Image ~

No comments: