Thursday, July 2, 2009

What to do???

okay... what to do if u have loads of spare time in ur hand??? well... currenly this is what happening to me. i have too many free time so i did not know how to kill it. so, here are some tips (which is actuall things i did to make me feel less bored and stressed...)

first of all i tried to watch the telly but since there's no Astro, so i got bored in d end. it was fun when ur fave shows are on, but later on when there was only soap drama.... duhh. later i tried to catch up with my readings... so i read novels by sophie kinsella and dorothy koomson entitled Shopaholic n baby + my best friend's girl + marshmellow 4 breakfast...well it went quite well unless...unless u r a fast reader like me. honestly, i can finish novels like that in 6-8 hours. moreover i just can't stop reading... i'll read from 1st pg - last page in a go. so within 2-3 days i'lbe bored again...lol


shopping or window shopping is not an option for me. well.. its not because i cant afford it, its just that there's no where u can enjoy window shopping or shopping here... well u know where (my frens..)


so my good friends, any suggestions???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...surfing bro ,.....surfing

ann said...

huhuhu...no broadband lah sis...too kedekut to buy 1 heh