Monday, July 6, 2009

Loads of stuff to do..lol


Duhhhh....not going to make it sound as i'm not excited duhh
Starting from now onwards, no more "nothing-to-do" crackpot from me...i'm begining my workholic mode NOW. erm... still got a few minutes before starting my lecture, prepared everything dis morning, thought d class start at 2 noon huhu..punya lah excited :p


I've meet some of my students dis morning...erm so far so good especiall d part 3 students.but those from d 1st part are still shy hhuhu had i ever be like that??? maybe worse kot hehe


However from my experience so far, they are only cute n nice in d first 3 parts (sems)... the older they get...the nastier they could become...yeah...that's the future generation for YOU. so, take good, i mean REALLY GOOD CARE of your CHILD ok my frens


i'm off now...so...break a leg!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

junior lagi tu cik ann ....nanti kalau makin lembut mcm kes lagi satu tu mcm mana lak...

ann said...

hehe yg tu xdapek nak dtolong dah hehe