Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TAGged by Cik Anie

aL Kisahnye

hi ya...i'll make this entry as short n as simple as possible. Always in my prev posts i just wanna write short but will ended up being quite long (demm..asal ko ske tulis meleret2..)

This post is written since i was tagged by my lovely fren anie...d 8th pic in d 8th folder goes to 2 pics. I'll explain why... coz i've divided my picture folder to 2 (1 from my phone n d other from my camera)

soo.. d 8th pic from my phone goes to this one:

this picture was taken while i was waiting my sis na n co (my eldest bro) ate at
RnR in Perak (sori dun rmember which RnR). I saw these sweets in 1 of the stall
n capture dis pics. The cashier looked at me as if saying:
(oiiiitt... amek2 gamba je ke?? bli la weh hehehe)
then bler aku wat bodo jer..na tarik kuar kedai sbb dah malu aku asik snap pics jer ;p

Alrite..d next pic is from my camera folder:


taken during raya last year... well my house always become the 1 yg kne serbu hehe
in dis pic are my sis na, acik min, mum, mak usu n angah..
the hand holding d cam belongs to my pak usu. d story is that acik(my mom's younger bro)
has never visited us for quite a while (read: sejak aku darjah 6 kot..)
till now kerna dia telah salah paham pada my mom n d other aunties.
he stayed in KL n never visited d village at all since my grandma died.
although his son n daughter turned out ok (a doc n a lawyer)
he still holds grudge against his step siblings (my aunties) n still have some issues till now
(read: owh so drama melayu kisahnyeee...)

so... that is all i got to share
BYE...BYE..BYE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nak nak nak lollipop tu

ann said...

aku dh try itu lollipop...lansung xsedap..manis je lebih n nampak je lawa huhu tpah tetipu beb.. :'(