Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Best Friend’s Is Now Married

shaha yg dh jd wifey org...happy no

Last week I went to Ampangan, Neg9 to attend MY VERY BEST FRIEND… Shaha’s wedding. It was a very JOYOUS OCCASION I think and I helped out here and there till I pained my backbone hehe… Her lovely okasan praised me for being a very HELPFUL person hehe (read: Berjaya melakonkan watak org rajin… successfully) and when I told my own MOTHER bout this she ended up LAUGHING OUT LOUD… well actually my sister also did d same. The thing is because I’m not actually the type of girl that is very GIRLY GIRL n likes doing household chores haha…there goes MENANTU PILIHAN MAK MERTUA for u…lol. Well whatever it was… I’ve tried to put up my best behavior n worked hard to help her on her big day… well that’s what best friend is for…right???


tah nape aku mmg ske wat kije sambil bertinggung hehe

n yes...mmg sakit pinggang aku ble dok lelama jahit manik

kat bj nikah member nih hehe... rajin x???

Well… back to the topic…regarding the wedding, I’m very happy for her but at the same time felt sad for me…but NO TEARS okay haha…lol again. When she is married, I felt …poor AN but I really don’t know why… do u know why u are sad when ur best friend is married??? NANI??


aku tny saha nk bg nama pe dia ckp pokok duit ok kot
hasil kreativiti saha n aku... haha aku tipu aku just bg idea tuk bentukkan pokok tu jer

yg nih aku tlg watkn basket dia, kreatif x...tipu lg hehe...

aku just balutkan jer la

Me n Shaha had been FRIENDS since we did our dip…almost 9 YEARS now… we’ve known each other inside out, know each other DARKEST SECRET (haha… that almost sound so dramatic) n I even think that she knows me better than MYSELF haha… yap that is true. As the saying goes… >>U’R BEST FRIEND IS U’R BEST MIRROR<<

There’s also a saying that goes >>CHITROVA UN AMICO, TROVA UN TESERO<<.. yap..yap.. I really treasure my best friends. Hoped that all of u gets what u wished for in ur life n so that u’ll be happy in life now and hereafter…

I’ll WORK AS HARD N FELT AS SAD when my other bff getting married… only now that 3 of them are married (with one already had a baby), n 3 of them are still single…yet.

2 comments:

honey bunny said...

aku termasuk dlm BFF list ko x?

ann said...

hehe ko ni...lg mau tny ka??? ko la slh sorg bff aku yg still single haha...yet